Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, competitions, offers, and other information right to your inbox.
By clicking 'Sign me up' I confirm that I'd like to receive updates, special offers, including partner offers, and other information from Simon & Schuster Inc. and the Simon & Schuster family of companies. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. We will send you an email with instructions on how to redeem your free eBook, and associated terms.
1. To what degree does your organization use traditional features-and-benefits marketing and experiential marketing approaches? (Chapters 1, 2)
2. What are advantages and disadvantages of the different "Experience Providers" (ExPros)? (Chapter 3)
3. Discuss how useful it is for your organization to target the following types of customer experiences: SENSE, FEEL, THINK, ACT and RELATE? (Chapters 4-8)
4. At the end of Chapters 4-8, you find the critical voice of LAURA BROWN. Do you agree with her critical statements?
5. Using the Experiential Wheel, how could you create hybrids and holistic experiences for your customers? (Chapter 9)
6. Using the Experiential Grid, what are the key strategic issues for your organization? (Chapter 10)
7. What additional strategic experiential marketing issues arise for your organization? (Chapter 10)
8. To what degree is your organization an "experience-oriented organization"? Do you think it would pay off to become more focused on customer and employee experiences? (Chapter 11)