'With Ariely's level of expertise there's always the risk of sounding condescending and dry, but his humble, playful delivery feels like sage advice from a friend from start to finish'.
– BBC Focus
'Amidst the humour, Ariely provides practical advice to problems and manages to turn seemingly impossibly illogical situations into curiously logical solutions'.
– CapX Reviews
"There is nobody better placed to solve your problems than Dan Ariely. A funny, addictive, life-changing book."
– Tim Harford – The Financial Times' Undercover Economist and presenter of BBC Radio 4's More or Less
"In this thoroughly entertaining book Dan provides insightful advice to a vast range of human problems. I loved it."
– Terry Jones, Monty Python member, director, actor and writer
"From advice on relationships to insight on superstitions, Irrationally Yours is as informative as it is witty. I really enjoyed reading it."
– Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer, Sex Therapist
"The human brain is one of the largest mysteries in the world. Trying to understand its complexities and improve our behaviour is one of the main challenges society deals with. In Irrationally Yours, Dan shares with us some of these mysteries and the tools for accomplishing this task."
– Anthony Robbins, author of Unlimited Power, Unleash the Power and
“Dan is the most provocative, interesting, and to-the-point advice columnist you are likely to read, whether on your job, your love life, your kids or your disrespectful neighbors.”
– Tyler Cowen, author of Average is Over
"Ariely is a master observer of human foibles. His advice is funny, thoughtful, and well-founded. Sometimes all three together. My advice: read it, enjoy it, think about it."
– Al Roth, Craig and Susan McCaw Professor of Economics at Stanford University, Nobel laureate in Economics