WIN A COOMBE MILL FAMILY FARM HOLIDAY IN CORNWALL
To celebrate the launch of Supertato: Run, Veggies, Run! we're giving you the chance to win a family holiday to a farm – packed with healthy outdoor fun!
One lucky winner will win a week's holiday for a family of up to 6 people at Coombe Mill Farm, near Bodmin Moor in Cornwall, worth up to £900! You will stay in a child friendly cottage or lodge and enjoy tractor rides to feed the animals, train rides for the children on the miniature railway, all-weather play areas and activities and crafts for the children.
Coombe Mill is a safe and welcoming 30 acre farm stay with woodland, meadows, river, lakes and gardens creating a natural playground for toddlers to tweens to explore. It’s a working farm with many child and toddler friendly animals from deer to donkeys to rabbits to chickens! If you can tear the children away from the farm the beautiful beaches and attractions of North Cornwall are close by.
The prize includes:
- A seven nights stay at Coombe Mill, to be taken by end of May 2018, excluding school holidays except February half term ( see T&Cs below for excluded dates)
- A self-catering, family friendly cottage or lodge for up to 6 people
- Tractor rides and activities
- A complete set of books from Sue Hendra and Paul Linnet, including a signed copy of Supertato: Run, Veggies, Run!
Find out more about Coombe Mill Farm here.
All you need to do is answer the question below for the chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must complete the above entry form and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. The closing date for receipt of entry forms is 01.06.2017 (“Closing Date”).
6. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 02.06.2017 under the supervision of an independent observer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winner shall be notified by email by 01.07.2017 and the prize will be sent after that date.
9. The prize includes:
A seven night stay at Coombe Mill Farm, in a self-catering family friendly lodge or cottage for up to 6 people, worth up to £900
Trip to be taken before the end of May 2018 – excluding school holidays, except February 2018 Half Term
Excluded dates – all dates in July and August 2017, from 21st to 28th October 2017, from 17th December 2017 to 4th January 2018, and from 24th March to 14th April 2018
Property will be confirmed before arrival
Offer is only for the winner and their family and is not transferable
10. No money alternative is available. Not valid with any other offer.
11. The offer is for the accommodation as shown on the Coombe Mill price list only. Extra charges for electric and optional ordered extras will be chargeable.
12. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Richard.Vlietstra [@] simonandschuster [dot] co [dot] uk with ‘Coombe Mill Farm Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
13. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
14. If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.