Two brothers thrown into an epic war generations in the making.
One brother has the power to end it all.
The other will stop at nothing in his pursuit of glory.
Who will live forever, and who will die trying?
We’re hugely excited to be publishing New York Times best-selling author Adam Silvera’s first fantasy novel INFINITY SON
on 14th January 2020.
Pre-order your copy to receive an exclusive enamel INFINITY SON pin.
Simply email proof of your pre-order to email@example.com by 13th January 2020.
You can pre-order the UK paperback of the INFINITY SON at the following places:
Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is organized by SIMON & SCHUSTER (UK) LIMITED of 222 Gray’s Inn Road, London WCIX 8HB (“Promoter”). Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time, including, without limitation, in the event of an act of God or any other event outside of Promoter’s reasonable control. Promoter shall notify all entrants of any such cancellation or amendment.
2. Only one entry per person is permitted. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple accounts, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any technologies which permit multiple entries.
3. Each entrant must be a resident of the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. Employees of Promoter or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this Competition draw and their immediate families, are excluded from entry.
4. Any entrants that are not qualified to enter the Competition shall be disqualified. Promoter also reserves the right to remove any entries from the Competition it determines, at its sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter, entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of purchase of the UK edition of the physical paperback book, INFINITY SON by Adam Silvera. The proof of purchase can be submitted as a photograph of a physical receipt. INFINITY SON, by Adam Silvera is available to pre-order purchase in Waterstones, Amazon.co.uk and many other retailers.
6. By submitting your entry form, you:
• consent to the Promoter publishing and/or disclosing your name, county and a copy of your entry form if you win a prize;
• hereby grant to Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the content submitted to the Promoter in any media for publicity and marketing purposes, along with your image, likeness, voice or name.
7. The closing date for receipt of entries is 13.01.2020 (“Closing Date”). Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be invalid.
8. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to messages not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion, loss in service of online entry mechanisms, computer error in transit or any other reason. Promoter cannot enter into correspondence with entrants who experience difficulties with entering online.
9. The prize is non-transferable, no money alternative is available, and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The prize not valid with other offers.
10. By entering the Competition all entrants:
• assign to Promoter all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and all associated materials;
• waive all moral rights in such materials; and
• undertake to Promoter that such materials are not and do not represent a breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify the Promotor for any loss, damage or liability which arises out of any breach of this clause 13.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format rights for the Competition are the property of Promoter and the same may be exploited at their absolute discretion.
12. Promoter shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by an entrant (or any person claiming under or through the entrant), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, but Promotor does not exclude liability for:
• death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Promotor
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
• any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. No forbearance or delay by either party in enforcing its rights shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or of any later breach. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions will not be prejudiced. None of these Terms and Conditions are intended to confer a benefit on, or to be enforceable by, any person other than the entrant or Promotor.
14. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Competition will be governed by English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Competition.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Terms and Conditions, this Competition, or to obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Olivia.Horrox@simonandschuster.co.uk with “INIFINITY SON Pre-Order” in the subject heading.
16. By entering into this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (and by any other requirements or limitations set forth in promotional materials relating to this competition) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.