Newly revised and updated, this electrifying guide has been praised by doctors, health experts, and readers who have taken their own self-health challenge. Describing himself as “an ordinary guy who discovered an extraordinary secret,” which he now feels compelled to share with everyone, J. Michael Zenn completely changed his own life when he began a quest to get healthy. With some simple but profound improvements to his diet and everyday habits, Zenn lost fifty pounds and six inches off his waist and—within just a few months—felt and looked younger than he had in two decades. So he quit his job and spent a year reading 200 books and interviewing experts in order to write about the powerful message he calls “the self-health revolution.”
In this inspiring book, Zenn reveals:
• The hidden ingredient in our food that makes us fat
• The Tsunami of Diabesity (obesity + diabetes) that threatens our health, our health-care system, and our economy
• Three simple things you can do to get fit and stay thin
• A forgotten remedy that can get rid of your aches and pains
• One thing you can do now to help extend your life
• The little-known reason most people feel tired and run down
• How unhappiness and stress can take years off your life
• The Number 3 killer that nobody wants to talk about
• A cure that your doctor may not know about or can’t tell you
Now you can join the revolution of self-health throughout America. Take the 10-day challenge. You’ll lose weight, keep it off, feel better, and have more energy than you thought possible.
J. Michael Zenndescribes himself as “an ordinary guy who discovered an extraordinary secret” that he now feels compelled to share with everyone. Having changed his own life, he quit his job and spent a year writing about this powerful message that he calls “The Self Health Revolution.” He lives in Southern California with his family.
“The Self-Health Revolution says it all. Your health is in your own hands. Period. End of story.” —Christiane Northrup, M.D., ob/gyn physician and author of the New York Times bestsellers, Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
“Make sure to read this with a yellow marker in hand. There are 100 treasures embedded in it. Can be lifesaving!” —Kathleen DesMaisons, Ph.D., author of the New York Times bestseller, Potatoes Not Prozac, and The Sugar Addict’s Total Recovery Guide
"A wonderful book on health...We need to wholeheartedly embrace the principles of The Self-Health Revolution. I enthusiastically recommend this book!" —John Mackey, co-founder and co-CEO of Whole Foods Market
Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
Thank you for signing up, fellow book lover!
Tell us what you like, so we can send you books you'll love.