'With technical ferocity and devastating action sequences, Carr writes both from the gut and a seemingly infinite reservoir of knowledge in the methods of human combat. Loved it!'
– Chris Hauty
'This is seriously good… the suspense is unrelenting, and the tradecraft is so authentic the government will probably ban it – so read it while you can!'
– Lee Child on True Believer
'With a particular line in authentic tradecraft, this fabulously unrelenting thrill-ride was a struggle to put down'
– Mark Dawson on The Terminal List
'Gritty, raw and brilliant!'
– Tom Marcus on The Terminal List
‘So powerful, so pulse-pounding, so well-written—rarely do you read a debut novel this damn good’
– Brad Thor on The Terminal List
'A powerful, thoughtful, realistic, at times terrifying thriller that I could not put down. A terrific addition to the genre, Jack Carr and his alter-ego protagonist, James Reece, continue to blow me away'
– Mark Greaney on True Believer
‘The best debut thriller of 2018’
– Washington Times on The Terminal List
– Publishers Weekly on The Terminal List
'One of this year’s hottest thrillers, and a perfect fit for fans of Vince Flynn, Brad Thor, and Daniel Silva'
– The Real Book Spy on The Terminal List