Get a FREE ebook by joining our mailing list today!
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, competitions, offers, and other information right to your inbox.
By clicking 'Sign me up' I confirm that I'd like to receive updates, special offers, including partner offers, and other information from Simon & Schuster Inc. and the Simon & Schuster family of companies. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. We will send you an email with instructions on how to redeem your free ebook, and associated terms.
1. What do Cusumano and Yoffie mean by the term "Internet time?" Is Internet time, as they explain it, affecting competition in your industry?
2. What are some of the lessons learned from Competing On Internet Time about how to ramp up a new company or business quickly, especially using the technology of the Internet?
3. What do the authors mean by the term "Judo strategy?" When might this approach to competition be useful? How would you apply Judo techniques in your industry?
4. What are the key elements that characterized Netscape's approach to product design? How broadly applicable are these concepts?
5. What are the key elements that characterized Netscape's approach to product development? How broadly applicable are these concepts that the authors associate with the "synchronize-and-stabilize" process?
6. What should companies not do when competing in ultra-fast-paced markets?