1. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always had a strong focus on seniors, with books on agnig, veterans, grandpaernts, grieving and other topics relevant to seniors.
2. Chicken Soup for the Golden Soul was published in 2000 and sold 905,000 copies.
3. With a new contemporary cover design, a new interior layout, and up-to-date stories, this book will have fresh appeal to seniors of all ages.
4. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated.
5. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
6. “Our 101 Best Stories” collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soup’s most popular topics.
7. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the company’s rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
8. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
9. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
We know how it is to cross the magic 60-year mark and feel young at heart despite a few new wrinkles. We wouldn’t trade away a bit of our wisdom and experience to get rid of all those life markers. This is the first Chicken Soup book to focus on the wonders of getting older, with many stories focusing on dynamic older singles and couples finding new careers, new sports, new love, and new meaning to their lives. This inspiring, amusing, and heartwarming book includes the best 101 stories for today’s young seniors from Chicken Soup’s library. The book is set in larger print for easier reading.
Jack Canfield is the co-creator of the Chicken soup for the Soul® series, which includes 40 New York Times bestsellers. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation, peak performance and human potential and is the Chief Executive Officer of The Canfield Training Group, President of Self-Esteem Seminars and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. Jack has conducted intensive personal and professional development seminars for more than 1,000,000 people worldwide. An internationally renowned corporate trainer, keynote speaker, and popular radio and TV talk show guest, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
More books in this series: Chicken Soup for the Soul