"Another addictive triumph for the impressively prosaic Tucker."
– Globe and Mail
“Tucker deftly steers the damsel-in-(serious, nearly fatal, possibly mob-related)-distress-rescued-by-a-knight-in-shining armor storyline, making these star-crossed lovers compelling. A sexy romantic, gangster-tinged page-turner.”
– Kirkus Reviews
"Unique, engrossing, and heartbreaking. Burying Water is a mesmerizing read that will keep you captivated until the very last page."
– Rachel Van Dyken, #1 New York Times bestselling author
"Dark, ominous, and sexy...compelling from beginning to end."
– Laura Kaye, New York Times bestselling author
"Emotionally haunting. Richly evocative. Dangerously sexy. A stirring story of resilience, courage and the healing power of love."
– Vilma's Book Blog
"Lush, atmospheric, and addictive, with a romance that sizzles. Guard your heart."
– Amber Hart, author of Before You on Five Ways to Fall
"You'll only need one reason to fall in love with K.A.Tucker."
– Jennifer L. Armentrout, #1 New York Times bestselling author on Five Ways to Fall
"This is a fun, flirty, super sexy love story that offers all of the best of opposites attracting. K.A. Tucker's writing is engaging, witty, and endearing just like her characters."
– Jay Crownover, New York Times bestselling author on Five Ways to Fall