With Christmas is just around the corner, we’ve teamed up with the lovely ladies at Lily Charmed to give away a beautiful personalised silver bell necklace in celebration of Heidi Swain's Sunday Times bestseller Sleigh Rides and Silver Bells at the Christmas Fair!
One lucky winner will receive the gorgeous silver charm necklace with the initial of their choice.
If you’d like more Heidi fun take a peek at the blog tour below. Lily Charmed are also offering Heidi’s readers an exclusive 15% discount off everything on their website until Christmas day with the code SILVERBELLS15 – perfect for last minute presents or to treat yourself.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. 1 entry per person are allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must complete the above entry form and enter the correct anagram answer.
5. The closing date for receipt of entry forms is 28.02.2018 (“Closing Date”).
6. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 05.03.2018 under the supervision of an independent observer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
8. The winner shall be notified by email by 15.03.2018 and the prize will be sent after that date.
9. The prize includes:
- A silver charm necklace with the initial of the winner's choice
10. No money alternative is available. Not valid with any other offer.
11. To obtain the name of the winner, please send an email to Richard.Vlietstra [@] simonandschuster [dot] co [dot] uk with ‘Lily Charmed Competition’ in the subject heading within one  month of the closing date.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
13. If the winner does not respond by email within one month of being told about their prize, Simon & Schuster will pick a new winner. Please check your email spam folders.