We’re giving away a minibreak for two at Cheval Knightsbridge in London to celebrate the paperback launch of The Betrayal by Kate Furnival.
The fantastic prize includes a two-night stay in one of their stunning two-bedroom apartments. And that’s not all! You’ll also get a luxury organic welcome hamper containing all of the necessities and a few little luxuries for your stay.
Whether you want to head to the V&A galleries, take a stroll around Hyde Park - or curl up in luxury and read The Betrayal - the stunning Cheval Knightsbridge collection of mews houses, apartments, townhouses and city cottages are the perfect place for some much-needed R&R in one of London’s most exclusive districts.
To enter the competition, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must submit their answer to the question above.
4. The closing date for receipt of entries is 2 February 2018 (“Closing Date”).
5. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 2 February 2018 under the supervision of an independent observer.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The prize consists of the following:
• Two nights stay for two in a two bedroom apartment at Cheval Knightsbridge
• Luxury Organic welcome hamper
8. The prize is subject to availability. The winner's stay dates must be between 3 February 2018 And 2 February 2019. Blackout dates include 15th June – 15th September 2018/ 20th December 2018 – 5th January 2019/ 18th February – 22nd February 2019
9. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value. All subject to availability. Travel costs are not included in the prize.
10. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.