Toast to the good life with the Red Rocker’s best cocktail recipes!
Sammy Hagar may be best known as the former frontman of the iconic band Van Halen. His fans know him as the Red Rocker and as the songwriter behind hits like “I Can’t Drive 55,” “Right Now,” and “Why Can’t This Be Love.” However, music is just one of his passions.
Sammy is a businessman, a connoisseur of great cocktails, and the creator of Cabo Wabo Tequila, Sammy’s Beach Bar Rums, and—along with his good friend and celebrity restaurateur Guy Fieri—a line of Santo Tequilas and Mezquila. He created Cabo Wabo Cantinas and Sammy’s Beach Bar & Grills so people could hang out with their friends and families, have a few drinks, laugh, and enjoy the good times and unique cultures of the places he enjoys most—and the recipes in Sammy’s Cocktail Hits: 85 Personal Favorites from the Red Rocker reflect those differences.
In addition to bartending basics and cocktail foundations, chapters include:
- Splash of Aloha! – Hawaii’s coolest cocktails
- Mas Tequila – South of the Border cocktails
- Sinful Signatures – VIP, Vegas–inspired cocktails
- Tinseltown Twists with Cleveland Pre-Funk – an original mix of Hollywood and Cleveland’s best cocktails
- Encore – More of Sammy’s personal favorite cocktails
Enjoy drinks such as the Coconut Mojito, Maui Mama, Tiki Swizzle, Blanco Gimlet, Coco Loco, Coronarita, Santo Oaxaca, Santa Paloma, Brazilian Kiss, Vojito, Strawberry Surf, and Black & Blue Lemonade, and more!