‘Relentless and sleek. This pitch-perfect debut – a gripping espionage thriller in the vein of Charles Cumming, Tom Rob Smith, and Mick Herron – signals the arrival of a remarkable talent.’
– A.J. Finn, author of The Woman in the Window
'A thoroughly engaging spy thriller that had me gripped from start to finish and left me desperate for more!'
– S. J. Watson, author of Before I Go to Sleep
'A clever and complex thriller with truly memorable characters. The 60s setting is brilliantly done.'
– Elly Griffiths, author of the Dr Ruth Galloway mysteries
'A thriller of true ambition and scope – with Red Corona, his debut novel, Tim Glister announces himself as a writer to watch.'
– Lucie Whitehouse, author of Critical Incidents
'A gripping historical thriller, impeccably researched and skilfully told.'
– Charles Cumming, author of The Man Between
'An engrossing and original spy thriller. Glister writes with confidence and excitement. A star of the espionage genre is born.'
– Michael Wood, author of the DCI Matilda Darke series
'A fascinating chase through an extraordinary time in history. Tim Glister blends technical insight with a clever story that races along. I enjoyed the intriguing characters who are rushing to solve a mystery as superpowers teeter on the brink.'
– Holly Watt, author of To The Lions
'Red Corona is a fantastic and clever new Cold War spy novel. If you like le Carré you'll enjoy it.'
– Chris Deerin
'A fascinating and gripping Cold War thriller that shines a light on the surveillance race that hid in the shadow of the space race.'
– Gareth Rubin, author of Liberation Square
'Taut, ambitious and engaging with a superb sense of time and place, Red Corona is an excellent debut thriller and Tim Glister an author to watch. Highly recommended.'
– Hair Past a Freckle blog
'Catchy title! Actually, Red Corona has nothing to do with viruses, but the space race in 1961... An entertaining, not to say nostalgic, espionage thriller.'
– The Times and Sunday Times Crime Club