1. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always had a strong focus on parents and grandparents, and has sold more than ten million books specifically on parenthood.
2. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated. 3. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
4. “Our 101 Best Stories” collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soup’s most popular topics.
5. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the company’s rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
6. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
7. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
A parent becomes a new person the day the first grandchild is born. Formerly serious and responsible adults go on shopping sprees for toys and baby clothing, smile incessantly, pull out photo albums that they “just happen to have” with them, and proudly display baby seats in their cars. Grandparents dote on their grandchildren, and grandchildren love them back with all their hearts.
This new book includes the best stories on being a grandparent from Chicken Soup's extensive library. Everyone has experienced the special ties between grandparents and grandchildren – the unlimited love, the mutual admiration and unqualified acceptance. Grandparents and grandchildren will enjoy these lovingly written stories written by grandparents about their grandchildren and by grateful grandchildren about their grandparents.
The book is set in larger print for easier reading.
Jack Canfield is the co-creator of the Chicken soup for the Soul® series, which includes 40 New York Times bestsellers. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation, peak performance and human potential and is the Chief Executive Officer of The Canfield Training Group, President of Self-Esteem Seminars and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. Jack has conducted intensive personal and professional development seminars for more than 1,000,000 people worldwide. An internationally renowned corporate trainer, keynote speaker, and popular radio and TV talk show guest, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Get our latest book recommendations, author news, and competitions right to your inbox.
More books in this series: Chicken Soup for the Soul